Sunday, January 21, 2007

Back from Nassau, getting ready to go across the country next week. I'll upload a few more pics from the Nassau trip shortly, as I saw something I hadn't seen before on the ramp just prior to our departure. Until then, check these out:

I found this on AvCanada.

The original youtube video wouldn't allow embedding, so I ripped it and uploaded it again. This is a Citation II doing a barrel roll at altitude. Citations are NOT certified for aerobatics. At appears the crew has some brushing up to do on their decision-making skills, as this seems to be a case of taking a risk for no good reason.

Aerodynamically, performing a perfect barrel roll doesn't put a whole lot of stress on the aircraft, but if you screw it up that's another story.




On a completely different note, here are a couple of hilarious magicians. Normally I don't care about magic stuff, but I was wiping the tears away from my eyes as I watched this.

No comments: