Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My real post for today is the one below this one. This second post is because I saw something awesome on eBay and had to share:

For $799 you could buy a Playstation 3 (not particularly cool) or this turbine-powered go-kart WITH AFTERBURNER (incredibly cool).





A quote from the eBay page:

"This is a custom made Turbine with afterburner which is mounted on a stretched Trick Go kart frame. Engine will turn approx. 60,000 rpm's. Motor is very easy to operate. Runs on gas or diesel fuel. I have run the engine on the stand only. I started this project about a year ago, but just don't have the time to finish it. I have bought everything you need to finish it, fuel pumps, coils, fuel line, capacitors, oil tank... the only thing you will need to buy for the cart is a fuel cell and a battery.I have approx 2500.00 invested in this kart. The first time I started the engine in my garage almost every neighbor came out of there house, you will be the talk of the town with this. I also have a vhs tape of how the engine starts and shuts down... and yes it does sound just like a real jet engine..."

The link to the eBay auction page is here

No comments: