Tuesday, July 10, 2007



Flying home a couple of nights ago, we saw a particularly spectacular light show, courtesy of some major thunderstorms. Thanks to Kitsch for the pic.



We also got to deal with thunderstorms yesterday. Click on the pic to make it bigger and read my typing.



Here's a little video of some stuff I went around yesterday. I tried to make it self-explanatory. Turn the sound down as my camera sucks at sound. It also sucks at video. I really need to get a better one.




Clouds are fine when they behave.

Here's a shot of some of the weather that was referenced in the previous pics of our radar system. Nasty stuff.




Here's how they should look, when they are nice and calm:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick question.. The radar returns, is that from your onboard radar, or a 3rd party (like XM Weather stuff)

Sulako said...

It's WSI weather using the XM satellite system. Actually WSI is switching over to the Sirius network soon and today I finished ordering the appropriate upgraded antennas and processors to integrate the Sirius network into the system.

Ryan O'Harren said...

Yep. That's a nice little gadget you got there.