Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Things I want, in random order:
1. A Nintendo Wii. It looks like a really cool, cheap system but they are always sold out.
2. Abs. I blame the movie '300'. Damn you Gerard Butler!
3. My own Twin Otter on floats with custom interior featuring fridge and massive stereo system and grill that attaches to one of the floats.
4. Good health right up until I croak
5. Six-figure salary and good lifestyle in a stable job
6. While I'm wishing for #5 above, I might as well wish for a unicorn too
7. Zero debt, or at least less debt.
8. Some solution to what appears to be the imminent environmental end of our planet
9. A steaming hot shrimp / bacon / swiss cheese with lettuce and fiery plum sauce on a baguette
10. Live closer to my family. I miss them.
11. See 'Tool' live in concert again
12. Select invisibility so I can walk around naked in my house and not have to draw the blinds. You're welcome for the visual ;)
13. Watch a good new zombie movie - like maybe zombies downtown in a major city vs. the remnants of a SWAT team. The upcoming Fido looks promising, as does the upcoming project by Zack Snider (director of 300) called "Army of the Dead", which features a dad attempting to rescue his daughter in zombie-infested Las Vegas
I'm done with:
1. Rude or psycho drivers on highway 401 on my drive to/from the airport
2. Playstation 3. A thousand bucks for a game system and a game? I don't think so.
3. Dark ales that taste like motor oil and are served at room temperature.
4. The smell of cigarette smoke
5. Hair salons (get it? 'cause I'm bald!)
6. Bottled water.
What's on your list?