Friday, April 27, 2007

We took this week off as best we could - the planes are quiet and Kitsch and I have accumulated a fair amount of days off in lieu of weekends worked.

I have also spent the last couple of days moving Lisa from London to here, and integrating our possessions. We now have more towels than we will be able to soil in a year!

I have a good post planned for tomorrow, so come on back then. Today is all about unpacking Lisa's stuff.

Oh, and I bought a Nintendo Wii, which is the source of endless amusement. It's the perfect video game system for people who don't play video games. More on that later.

3 comments:

amulbunny's random thoughts said...

My computer nerd son bought a Wii and I have to say (and don't ever tell him I said so) it's pretty darn neat. Surf the net, play Mario, bowl to your hearts content and golf with the best. Enjoy it.

amulbunny

Anonymous said...

K and I have yet to find a Wii in SE Virginia - need to do more store stalking.... :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of living in sin - prepare for lots more fruit & fresh veg.

And I've no idea why women require so many towels.....