Thursday, July 13, 2006


Nice plane eh! :)

I spent the past couple of days in Chicago, taking some very nice ladies to a funeral. Chicago is a great city, there is a lot of stuff to do and see, and the food is terrific.

O'Hare airport is a zoo - one of the busiest places on the planet for traffic, but everything seemed to work out okay for us and we had an uneventful trip. I was flying for a different company than my employer - I pimped myself out to a fellow jet operator as they needed a pilot and I'm on good terms with them, so it was almost like a good deed, if you don't count the $1,000 that my company billed them for my overnight services. The plane I flew was a Citation Bravo, which is the more advanced model of the one I fly at the moment. Check out the cockpit! I flew it from the left seat on the way home, which was a lot of fun. The level of automation is greater than I have previously experienced, but I'm catching on pretty quick.

No comments: