Monday, April 12, 2010

Yow, it's been 20 years since I got my last tattoo done. They have faded somewhat in the past 2 decades, but they are still clear enough that I get enjoyment from them - a date with the laser is still some time off in the future. Lately I have been thinking a lot about getting a necklace, one that could be hidden by a pilot shirt of course. I don't know many other pilots with tattoos - I wonder why that is? Tattoos are pretty personal - I don't expect anyone else to 'get' why I got mine done, and that's fine - honestly I didn't have any particularly traumatic life-even that prompted them, I just thought they looked pretty. The black ones are in homage to my favorite band of all time, Skinny Puppy. I guess I'm a goth at heart, I just don't look good in black lipstick so I forgo the fashion part. Lucky for my passengers! :)










No comments: